piper of love


Love grows through the finger tap
I glued the language
I am stunned with the words that you have
Serasa eyes to see through the glass
I stare because you're
I put the fingers on our hands
hope you respond slowly ... and then we hold on in the longing
because we yearn to fly with the wind
either through the ocean waves are the mountains that need warmth
such as heart at this time ...
Ah dear, how should we ...
so this is not just nostalgic longing?
so that the finger is not only the stories we fill, but the smile ... laughter ... or even cry, because we do not get what we

my heart almost a flute
Appeared the words not just words
sing rhythm nada2 complain when saturated
Heart, blue back ...
it flows into the mouth of love
Float is also flatter the people, .. which is now in the soul
Raga ternikmati .... not only beautiful, but also a dream
I am only a white flower ....
but I am not a jasmine
... and one time, I will fly through, fell in by her embrace
But, I am only a flower, and also a time
I only-the rest of the rest, ..
Because .... I am also a woman, who never skip time
I leave the flute, the sound at night
heard by him so that if I am longing to him