natural softness


soft hail wind touch my body is wasted blow away all dryness horizon appears bright rainbow scarf sprinkle grandeur of nature thundering waves collide at the beach struggle that no dropouts I had time to revive the spirit I turn on the courage from the long sleep green carpet tergelar fenced river laxative fatigue wall mount strong commemorate the era of rigid I eat a pleasure to attend I am with all your senses natural beauty of the perfect envisaged through the difficult words sowing peace palace full highway ability matrix repellent depression medication housebreaker lonely resonance wave bird bervokal strain peace meet keantero the scintillating emotional shock reducer all snobbery all the family rabbit party over the green carpet with a blanket of happiness natural beauty of the more brilliant so reluctant to pass the serasa swim in the lake of peace